These are the CRYPTOCURRENCY TOOLS that you need to have if you are interested in Cryptocurrency!
These tools come in-handy if you are interested in this industry.
Buying BITCOIN or other cryptocurrency;
- Cash.App – is where to buy and sell bit coin on your smartphone.
- CoinBase.com – is where you can buy and sell BITCOIN on your credit cards.
- UpHold.com – is where you can buy, sell & turn crypto into currency of your choice.
Cryptocurrency Wallets to choose from;
- LedgerWallet.com – Hard wallet where to store your cryptocurrency safely (#1 to store for bitcoin)
- Exodus.io – free all-in-one desktop application to safely store & manage your coins.
- MyEtherWallet.com – Free ERC20 wallet. Where i use my ERC20 ICO tokens.
Top Cryptocurrency Exchange markets;
- Binance.com – my favorite exchange market to buy and sell alt coins.
- Kucoin.com – my other favorite exchange market
Here’s some free websites to know more about cryptocurrency;
- Coinmarketcap.com – where you can see the coin market capitalization, research coins and many more.
- coinmarketcal.com – where you can check the cryptocurrency calendar.
- coinlib.io – start your favorite coins, create portfolio and many more.
- cointelegraph.com – your cryptocurrency news and source.
- craft.co – where you can track the past, present and future of the companies.
- hackernoon.com – where a community of hackers (just writers and enthusiast) share their thoughts and knowledge.